Another java script problem

Karen 02/23/2005 03:09 pm
My problem is with drop down menus and the links contained not downloading. Unfortunately, the drop down menus are the only means of navigating this part of the site. The site in question is:
http://www.liberal.ca/ylc-jlc/default_e.aspx

I am using version 3.4.

Any help would be appreciated,

--Karen
Oleg Chernavin 02/24/2005 05:29 am
Please click the AutoSave button on the toolbar of the Internal Browser. Then browse the Project offline. Offline Explorer Pro will load the missing javascript file and the menu will start working.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Karen 02/24/2005 10:29 am
Hi Oleg,
Will this work only if I use Offline Explorer Pro to view the website?
The websites and publications that we save form part of an electronic collection or library and need to be viewable over the internet.

I tried to view the project in the Internal Browser, but am unable to do so. I`m assuming it`s because I`ve renamed the default download directory for the project I am currently downloading.

As always, thanks for your generous help,

--Karen

> Please click the AutoSave button on the toolbar of the Internal Browser. Then browse the Project offline. Offline Explorer Pro will load the missing javascript file and the menu will start working.
> > Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 02/24/2005 10:40 am
> Will this work only if I use Offline Explorer Pro to view the website?

No. The AutoSave mode has only purpose to detect and load missing files. Later you will be able to browse the Project offline without that. You will be also able to export the Project for standalone browsing.

Oleg.
Karen 02/24/2005 11:13 am
Oleg,
I`ll give it a try, thanks so much!
--Karen
Oleg Chernavin 02/24/2005 11:20 am
You are welcome!

Oleg.