Authorized failed

Kurt Sung 12/08/2004 11:08 pm
I want to download
http://www-900.ibm.com/developerWorks/cn/cnedu.nsf/java-onlinecourse-bytitle/E6780BE7C5BEEC76C8256F62002E6B92?OpenDocument , used username and password testoe/testoe. First I opened OE and copied the url to address bar, press enter. The logon page will appears in OE`s browser. Then I entered user name and password, and click logon. It shows a blank page. Read source of this page, it is a Authorized failed page. But when I used IE, it worked well to show correct page. And after used IE, when I returened to OE, OE can show the correct page too! This website use javascript to logon. OE may has bug to handle this kind of page.
Oleg Chernavin 12/09/2004 06:44 am
Please browse to the online URL (not downloaded Project) in the Internal Browser first. Enter the username and password and logon the site. Then start downloading the corresponding Project.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Kurt Sung 12/10/2004 01:06 am
> Please browse to the online URL (not downloaded Project) in the Internal Browser first. Enter the username and password and logon the site. Then start downloading the corresponding Project.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

What I did is absolutely like you said. That is why I think it is a bug.
Oleg Chernavin 12/10/2004 08:21 am
Can you send me the username/password for the site, so I could see what to do?

Oleg.
Kurt Sung 12/12/2004 10:42 pm
> Can you send me the username/password for the site, so I could see what to do?
>
> Oleg.
Sure. As I said, the username and password are testoe/testoe.
Oleg Chernavin 12/14/2004 08:38 am
I just did the following - I started Offline Explorer, browsed to the above URL in its Internal browser, logged on there and then created a new Project to download the URL. I loaded it, browsed it offline and the downloaded page didn`t have any "Unauthorized" text on it. It works well.

I would only suggest you to setup the Project the way not to follow logout links on downloaded pages.

Oleg.