download witn javascript links

Mustapha FATIH 07/23/2004 09:41 am
Hi,
I want to download mp3 files from a site using authentification :
http://www.mazika.com/Albums.aspx?Album=106

but songs there is javascript links to songs :
javascript:{if (typeof(Page_ClientValidate) != `function` || Page_ClientValidate()) __doPostBack(`SONG_DOWNLOAD`,``)}

Could you tell me how Offline explorer deal with that to download the entire album.

Thanks
Oleg Chernavin 07/23/2004 10:35 am
Can you let me know your username and password, so I could see how to download such files?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Mustapha 07/25/2004 02:45 pm
Hi,

thanks for your help.
I sent you your username and password by email.

> Can you let me know your username and password, so I could see how to download such files?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 07/26/2004 04:34 am
Thank you! I just received your E-mail. I will let you know what I find directly.

Oleg.
tester 08/20/2004 02:58 pm
Hi,
i was wondering if there was an update to this thread... i am in the same situation.... not sure how to add a project with .apx auth and javascript download links from www.mazika.com... (free sign up req`d to download)
Oleg Chernavin 08/23/2004 08:57 am
I think, the only way to load songs from that page is to logon the site in the Offline Explorer Pro`s Internal browser and then click on the MP3 link with the Ctrl+Alt keys pressed. This will create a new Project with the URLs field filled.

Locate the POST=... line there and find the ctlX symbols there (X is a number). Change it to look like ctl{:0..9}, allow downloading from all servers in the URLs field and start loading the Project.

Oleg.