How to download all pictures that are linked in www.skins.be ?

Author Message
Varzosu 06/13/2004 07:22 am
How to download all pictures that are linked in www.skins.be ?
All pictures are on http://server2.skins.be but linked from skins.be .
Oleg Chernavin 06/14/2004 02:58 am
This is simple - when you have created a new Project, select it, click Properties button on toolbar and then go to File Filters | Images - select "Load from any site" in the Location box and click OK button to save the change. This will allow loading all images from other servers.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
bla 01/31/2005 01:55 pm
> This is simple - when you have created a new Project, select it, click Properties button on toolbar and then go to File Filters | Images - select "Load from any site" in the Location box and click OK button to save the change. This will allow loading all images from other servers.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

It doesn`t work with me. The program download only htm and php files. After ten hours of downloading, my computer is full of shit.
Oleg Chernavin 01/31/2005 02:11 pm
I just tried and it worked for me well. Can you please send me your Project settings? Please select the Project, click Copy button on toolbar and then paste it to the forum message.

I will see what should be changed.

Oleg.
Adam 08/29/2005 04:20 pm
> This is simple - when you have created a new Project, select it, click Properties button on toolbar and then go to File Filters | Images - select "Load from any site" in the Location box and click OK button to save the change. This will allow loading all images from other servers.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

I am also having problems trying to download the offiste wallpaper images from this site www.skins.be

To be more specific I would like to get all 1600x1200 wallpapers (which are named *1600.jpg) only, which are on http://ads.skins.be or http://imagehost.skins.be or http://s12.skins.be
I would like to avoid all references to other advert sites ending in .com or .nl
I tried putting .com in the exluded keywords server but it still grabbed some files from www.budsinc.com
Oleg Chernavin 08/30/2005 08:52 am
Please open that Project Properties dialog | File Filters | Images section and change the Location box to "Download using URL Filters settings".

This should help.

Oleg.
David 09/26/2005 09:19 pm
> Please open that Project Properties dialog | File Filters | Images section and change the Location box to "Download using URL Filters settings".
>
> This should help.
>
> Oleg.

I am not able to download either, "Aborted Images are disable"

[Object]
OEVersion=Pro 3.9.0.2104
Type=0
IID=2
Caption=http://s12.skins.be/pics/
URL=http://s12.skins.be/pics/
Lev=1
Weekday=257
LimTSize=10000
LimNumber=5000
LimTime=100
FTText.Exts=htmlhtmaspaspxjspstmstmlidcshtmlhtxtxttextxspxmlrxmlcfmwmlphpphp3
FTImages.Exts=gifjpgjpegtiftiffxbmfifbmppngipxjp2j2cj2kwbmplwf xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FTVideo.Exts=mpgavianimpegmovfliflcvivrmramrvasfasxwmvm1vm2vvob
FTAudio.Exts=wavriffmp3midmp2m3uravocwmaape
FTArchive.Exts=ziparcgzzarjlhalayleirarcabtarpakacejar
FTUDef.Exts=jscssssivbsdtdxslswf
FTText.B=xoxooo
FTImages.B=ooxxoo
FTVideo.B=xoxooo
FTAudio.B=xoxooo
FTArchive.B=xoxooo
FTUDef.B=xoxooo
FTOther.B=ooxooo
FTSizes=0,0,0,30,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,3,0,3,0,3,0
RFileBx=2
RFileIn=*1600.jpg x
RProt=127
LastStart=59:181:52:236:186:219:226:64:
LastEnd=90:171:60:236:186:219:226:64:
SAbr=1
ImgDim=0,0,0,0
PrevURL=http://s12.skins.be/pics/

Here are my setting what am I doing wrong
Oleg Chernavin 09/27/2005 04:06 am
This is strange. If you enter that URL in a browser, you will get the following page with the error:

Forbidden
You don`t have permission to access /pics/ on this server.

Did I do something wrong?

Oleg.
David 09/27/2005 08:27 pm
http://s7.skins.be/pics/Stacy_Keibler_05_1024.jpg
Referer=http://www.skins.be/kijk_onder.php?id=5645&size=1024

> This is strange. If you enter that URL in a browser, you will get the following page with the error:
>
> Forbidden
> You don`t have permission to access /pics/ on this server.
>
> Did I do something wrong?
>
> Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 09/28/2005 01:57 am
Yes, this loads well. So what is the problem? The server doesn`t allow to show the directory contents at all, so the only way to load all possible images is to follow all links in the Web pages on the site.

Oleg.
Antonio Manfredonio 10/07/2005 11:11 am
> How to download all pictures that are linked in www.skins.be ?
> All pictures are on http://server2.skins.be but linked from skins.be .


I`ve used

http://www.skins.be/framepic.php?id={:1..4000}&size=1024

and it works!

PS: change 1..4000 to range that you intend downloading ...

Bye.
Chris 02/20/2007 01:56 am
> > How to download all pictures that are linked in www.skins.be ?
> > All pictures are on http://server2.skins.be but linked from skins.be .
>
>
> I`ve used
>
> http://www.skins.be/framepic.php?id={:1..4000}&size=1024
>
> and it works!
>
> PS: change 1..4000 to range that you intend downloading ...
>
> Bye.

Hello. I've been following this thread closesly and I'm having a similar problem to the thread's creator. However, when i use the above information, it DOES work but only with size=1024. I'm trying to download all the 1600*1200 wallpapers. I've tried changing the 1024 to 1600 or 1200 but it doesn't work. How do you do it?

THanks in advance, Chris
:P
Oleg Chernavin 02/20/2007 07:01 am
Well, can you post several examples of URLs of the pages with 1600x1200 resolution?

Oleg.