Playboy Cyber Club

PJB 06/12/2004 10:13 am
I am having problems downloading from the Playboy Cyber Club. Some of the pages download, but many of them simply say download complete after 1 file. The file does not actually get downloaded and I also does not show any errors in the download pane. Do you or any of your other readers know what the proper settings for this site are?
Ray Balzer 06/25/2004 04:41 pm
I have been very successful. First, make sure you do the secure login from the internal browser so that the security is taken care of. That should solve most of your problems. If that`s not enough, then go to the properties | advanced |password section and put in your cyberclub login and password. After that, it should be a simple matter of using OEP like normal.

> I am having problems downloading from the Playboy Cyber Club. Some of the pages download, but many of them simply say download complete after 1 file. The file does not actually get downloaded and I also does not show any errors in the download pane. Do you or any of your other readers know what the proper settings for this site are?
>
Tom 11/07/2004 10:16 am
Hi,

how man Marilyn Monroe and Victoria Principal are on the Playboy Cyber page?

Thanks, Tom