Question about Additional=

Steve Sieloff 06/10/2004 09:54 pm
Oleg --

In recent releases I have noticed that when I go to a Project`s properties and enter Addtional= in the URLs text box, I do not get a pick list displayed (as has been the case before). Instead, I am getting a very narrow box (about 3 columns wide) with no values in it. This is happening on new Projects the first time they are entered into OE Pro. What has "fixed" this bug is deleting the entire Additional= line from the text box, going to end of the previous line, hitting enter to create a new line in the URLs text box, and then entering Additional= over ... this time receiving the entire pick list box with all available options displayed.

If you like, I can screen print and e-mail you the next time it happens -- it is not all the time!

Steve
Steve Sieloff 06/10/2004 10:04 pm
OLeg --

I just e-mailed you a screen print of this issue ... a picture is worth a 1000 words!

Steve

> Oleg --
>
> In recent releases I have noticed that when I go to a Project`s properties and enter Addtional= in the URLs text box, I do not get a pick list displayed (as has been the case before). Instead, I am getting a very narrow box (about 3 columns wide) with no values in it. This is happening on new Projects the first time they are entered into OE Pro. What has "fixed" this bug is deleting the entire Additional= line from the text box, going to end of the previous line, hitting enter to create a new line in the URLs text box, and then entering Additional= over ... this time receiving the entire pick list box with all available options displayed.
>
> If you like, I can screen print and e-mail you the next time it happens -- it is not all the time!
>
> Steve
Oleg Chernavin 06/11/2004 01:55 am
I fixed that. Thank you!

Oleg.