Crash on website

Fabrice 05/14/2004 08:44 am
Hi,

We were using OEpro 2.7 (registered).

To download this site: http://www.rhodia-food.com
I had to download the OE 3.1 (3.1.1572 Service Release 1 unregistered) in order to manage URL substituttion for dynamic jsp (sessionID etc.).
I still have to reduce to only 1 connection in order not to confuse the server sessions.

My first question: is there a way to isolate the http environments of each connection ?

My second question is: I have a crash while downloading, and I cannot figure out why and when it happends.
Can you tell me if you have the same ?

Thanks.
Fabrice 05/14/2004 09:42 am

In fact when I look to the "Queued" document number in the status bar, it goes from 230~ to 2200~ in one step...
There should not be so much links in the site, and I can`t find out where it can be...

If someone find it out

Thanks.
Oleg Chernavin 05/14/2004 10:54 am
Can you please tell me, what do you mean about isolating HTTP environments? If you mean to skip using cookies, you can do it in the Options dialog of Offline Explorer.

Regarding the crash - can it be reproduced on some Web site?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Fabrice 05/16/2004 05:43 pm
Hi,

> Can you please tell me, what do you mean about isolating HTTP environments? If you mean to skip using cookies, you can do it in the Options dialog of Offline Explorer.

I meant maintain a specific user environment per connection in order not to have one connection sharing server session id with another, and then avoiding to launch multiple request that may be in conflict.

>
> Regarding the crash - can it be reproduced on some Web site?
Well on the site I reffer to it seems that it chrashes every time and for sure it goes to 6000 pages queued every time. Try registering then using the OE cookies.

>
> Thank you!

Thank to you, for your quick answer.

Fabrice
Oleg Chernavin 05/24/2004 10:51 am
I studied different ways to isolate HTTP sessions, but I can`t find a good approach for that yet.

Regarding the crash - please send me your Project settings - just select the Project, click Copy button on toolbar and then paste it either to this forum or to an E-mail to support@metaproducts.com

Thank you!

Oleg.