No Reg key arrived - no response to my emails. Not impressed !

Andy Russell 04/30/2004 09:57 am
We paid for Offline explorer pro a fortnight ago by credit card and didn`t recieve a registration key.

We think that our mail server was dying at the time (totally dead now) and may have bounced the mail back - the address we ordered from is now not in existence until we get the mail server back.

I emailed metaproducts three times this week asking for the reg code to be resent to a different address - three times i have had no response at all.

Can someone please get in touch before i have to get my CC company to issue a chargeback please ?
Oleg Chernavin 04/30/2004 03:22 pm
I am sorry for the problem. I just sent an E-mail to the address you supplied when sending your message to the forum. Please post a message here if you don`t get it.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Andy Russell 05/05/2004 08:59 am
Hi Oleg,

Did you recieve my reply - i sent it 36 hours ago ?

> I am sorry for the problem. I just sent an E-mail to the address you supplied when sending your message to the forum. Please post a message here if you don`t get it.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 05/05/2004 04:09 pm
Yes, I just sent the E-mail with the registration key to your address.

Again, please excuse us for these problems.

Oleg.
Steve 05/16/2004 12:13 am
Andy,

As a longtime user of Offline Explorer Pro, I suggest that you give MetaProducts and OEP a chance. Although I`m sure you`ve received the key by now, a 30-day demo is available. Most importantly, if you do continue to use the product, and participate in this forum, I think you`ll find that Oleg`s support is exceptionally good. I know of no other developer who will quickly release one or more new versions in order to meet the needs of a single user. Really, this is a good place to put your money.

I hope you don`t mind my input. And, I hope you realize, I have absolutely no connection to Oleg or MetaProducts except as a paying customer and an occasional participant in this forum.

Sincerely,
Steve K.
Portland Oregon USA
Oleg Chernavin 05/17/2004 06:00 am
Steve,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Oleg.