OE.exe generates errors downloading site

MDurbin 04/28/2004 07:26 pm
I am trying to download http://www.polarisproject.org/polarisproject/ using OEP version 2.9. After just a few pages are loaded, an OS error, "OE.exe has generated errors" displays and the program crashes. It does not identify any other error. I am running Windows 2000.

I have downloaded hundreds of sites before and after this one with no complaints, and I have done all the standard OS troubleshooting like disabling anti-virus and pop-up blockers, rebooting the computer, closing unneeded programs, running OE in minimal system environment, etc. No change, and it only happens when downloading this site.

Any thoughts?
Oleg Chernavin 05/03/2004 03:25 pm
I am sorry for the problem. I would suggest you to upgrade to the latest 3.1 SR1 version of Offline Explorer Pro.

However if you decided to stay with 2.9 version, can you please write me to support@metaproducts.com ?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 05/03/2004 03:30 pm
By the way, I just loaded that site with Level=2 and had no problems with 3.1 SR1 version on a Windows XP system. I used Load only from the starting server/directory settings in URL Filters and all file types enabled.

Oleg.
Jorge 02/05/2006 02:11 pm
When i tried to download a site making log in thru offline explorer, when i need do access
in the site thru internet explorer it won`t let me in. I just can trhu offline explorer. Can you tell what i need do delete to access in a normal way ( internet explorer) ?

Thanks,
Jorge
Oleg Chernavin 02/05/2006 03:48 pm
Can you please tell me more about the site? What address of it and hwo do you logon it?

Oleg.