Make list of links when downloading sequence using {: . .} syntax

gb 04/11/2004 05:05 am
When I download a website using OEpro in the normal way, ans then click on the site name in the project panel, the starting page comes up in OE`s browser window and I can then navigate from there to other parts of the site. This is good.

However, if I download a number of individual files using the special {: .. } syntax, for example www.site.com/{:1..10}.jpg, and I then click on the project name, the OE browser window will display only the first item (for example www.site.com/1.jpg). You can`t browse to any of the other files in the downloaded sequence unless you manually edit/enter their full names in the OE browser address bar.

It would be really helpful if when downloading such projects with the {: .. } syntax, OE would create its own list of links to each of the files downloaded, and would display this when you click on the project. For example, when downloading www.site.com/{:1..10}, the browser would display:
(Start of page)
link to file 1
link to file 2
link to file 3
(end of page)

Or better still , for picture files, a page of the pictures in the downloaded order:
(Start of page)
picture 1
picture 2
picture 3
(end of page)

This way, when clicking on the project name, it would be possible within OE`s browser to navigate directly to any of the files which were downloaded using just the links and the back button.
Oleg Chernavin 04/21/2004 08:00 am
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. This is easy to do - just select the Project, click the Map tab and you will get all the files that were downloaded with the URL Macro. Double-click any of these files to browse them.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff