download a few pages, but page by page

Zorba 03/30/2004 10:15 am
Hello,

I`m actually testing Oe Pro and I`m wondering if it is possible to download a few pages from a site, but page by page.

Acrobat writer allows to do so : one can first save the first page of an article. Then, a simple click on a link will download a second page ... and so on.

This feature would be great for compiling professionnal documents with just what is needed.

Is there an "easy" way to do this with Oe Pro ?

Thanks for your answer(s)
Oleg Chernavin 03/30/2004 11:49 am
We are going to add this feature in future versions.

Anyway, there is another simple approach to do this - you can add a new Project to be downloaded to Offline Explorer Pro, start downloading it and press F9. Then go to the Queue tab and wait until the first file loads. Then Offline Explorer Pro will show you a list of links that will be loaded. Abort unwanted ones and press F9 to continue downloading. You can repeat this any number of times to get exactly the desired pages.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Zorba 04/13/2004 07:52 am
Thanks for the info and tip.

Do you you have, please, any idea when the feature "page by page" or whatever you will call it will be implemented. Is it a matter of weeks, months ?

Best regards
Oleg Chernavin 04/14/2004 03:19 am
We are preparing a new application for such purpose now. If you want, please write me to support@metaproducts.com and I will give you a link to a beta version. You will be able to tell me if this is what you need or not.

Oleg.