Download Video and Audio

Eddy 03/24/2004 11:53 am
Help me please, Oleg

I just found this site and it sounds good to me.
http://music.bugs.co.kr/Info/album.asp?album=20257

Could you help me to find out the solution to download the video and audio from that site.
Many thanks
Eddy
Oleg Chernavin 03/25/2004 11:29 am
To load music previews you need to allow Audio and Video sections of File Filters to be loaded from any site (in their Location boxes). However some other media links will be not accessible, because they are using their own kind of plugin to handle links to such files.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Eddy 03/28/2004 11:22 am
That means I cannot download the audio and video at this sites?
I`ve tried many file filter there but nothing happened.

Many thanks

> To load music previews you need to allow Audio and Video sections of File Filters to be loaded from any site (in their Location boxes). However some other media links will be not accessible, because they are using their own kind of plugin to handle links to such files.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 03/28/2004 01:18 pm
Yes, I am sorry, but it is impossble even to get all links to video/audio files from this site, because they are encoded in a non-standard way.

The only approach I can think about is to browse the site manually going to each page and intercept links to video when a browser requests them. Then such link would be added to Offline Explorer Pro for downloading. But you will have to go to each page manually.

If you are interested, we are developing a kind of solution for this now.

Oleg.