|henry Bai||03/22/2004 03:07 am|
|Hi! I was jsut using Offline xplorer when I encoutner a bug in the map. I downloaded a site successfully. Then, I used URL Substitute to do some modifications to the project. To delete the old files left behind before the URL substituteis used, I used a Additional=DeleteOldFiles parameter. Then, I chose Do NOT download Existing Files as I only wanted to change the way the files are phrased. Download was successful. However, the map is not updated and still contains the OLD files before the URL Substitute..
|Oleg Chernavin||03/26/2004 01:34 pm|
|This problem has been fixed in the latest 3.1 version of Offline Explorer Pro.