Suspend/Resume to/from file does not worl properly?

Kha 02/12/2004 08:11 am
I, I have this problem with Offline Explorer Pro 3.0

Suspend to file gives me corrupted files if I don`t suspend the task before saving the data file.

Suspend to file->Resume from file->Offline Explorer Pro 3.0 can not read the file.
Suspend task->Suspend to file->Resume from file->Offline Explorer Pro 3.0 can read the file.

Solutions?

Thank You very much.
Oleg Chernavin 02/19/2004 10:48 am
I just tried to reproduce the problem on a small download, but the file resumed well without any problem. Is there another way to repeat the problem?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Kha 02/25/2004 01:31 am
Hi Oleg, thank You for you response.

I having no problems by now related to this issue but I think it is happening only in very long queues. I have tested the suspend to file with queues of 600 elements with no problems, when I had this issue there was like 4000 elements on queue.

Kind regards.

> I just tried to reproduce the problem on a small download, but the file resumed well without any problem. Is there another way to repeat the problem?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 02/25/2004 01:51 pm
OK. I will try to reproduce this next week when I will be back to my work. I am travelling now. Sorry for the delay.

Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 02/27/2004 03:16 pm
I can`t still reproduce the problem. Can you please write me directly to support@metaproducts.com ? I would like to try your .wdq file.

Thank you!

Oleg.