The download streaming content thread (aebn, etc) (adult content)

GregF 02/11/2004 09:36 pm
Warning: thread contains discussions of adult websites.

Maybe we could start a how-to thread for grabbing streaming videos from various sites.

AEBN 3rd party sites:

I`m going to start with aebn 3rd party sites. What`s that? Well if you subscribe to site like wasteland.com or fetishpack.com or any one of thousands of sites that arrange for aebn to stream videos to their subscribers without additional charges, you`ll find it nearly impossible to download those videos for leisurely lag-free viewing.

I have a solution that involves OE Pro and a little bit of manual tinkering. As far as I know, simply logging into a site and then using OE Pro will not get you the videos, because aebn expects to receive a username password from the referring site you subscribed to that is different than the one you log onto the site with. So here`s what you do:

1) Log on to subscription site.
2) Access pages where movies are listed. You`ll notice that the URL is now on aebn.net and not the actual site you subscribe to.
3) Click on the link to a clip you want to see, at the speed you want to view. This works easiest with real media clips but i`ll also explain wmv clips in a moment.
4) You`ll get another window to pop up, typically a little java viewer that begins playing the clip.
5) You need to see the source code for that page. Unless you are using the Opera browser, you will probably get an error message if you try to right-click and you`ll also notice that the menu bar is gone. There are work-arounds for every browser but for IE you click CTRL+N, that opens a copy of the viewer in a new window. You now have menu options and can select View|Source.
6) Scroll down near the bottom of the page. Look for a link something like this and copy it:
rtsp://v3x11r18:4sssp6rpss8p@content01.aebn.net:554/cf00011/27301_91991_w23w2wpp.rm
7) You can paste that thread into OE Pro and it will record the stream for you. Repeat steps for any other clips you want.
8)For wmv files, you do the same thing but the username pass comes after .wmv? in the filename, so after it`s downloaded you need to edit the filename and delete everything after wmv, including the question mark.

BTW that long string of numbers and letters after rtsp is the username password from the referring site to aebn.

I`m looking for a way to just download these links without having to copy and paste them. Also there are dozens of similar services that provide streaming video to members` sites using these little proprietary clip viewers and I`d like to learn how to download from those services as well.
Oleg Chernavin 02/12/2004 03:18 am
Greg,

I am going to make an improvement in Offline Explorer parsing code on the next week, so it will be able to get all such links from the Web page automatically.

So, just wait a little bit, please. :-)

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
GregF 02/27/2004 07:09 pm
bump, here ya go Oleg.

> Greg,
>
> I am going to make an improvement in Offline Explorer parsing code on the next week, so it will be able to get all such links from the Web page automatically.
>
> So, just wait a little bit, please. :-)
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
GregF 03/03/2004 08:01 am
just checking in :)

for some reason my perfect little set of steps isn`t working for me today.
Oleg Chernavin 03/03/2004 08:33 am
I was unable to logon the sites you mention, but I was able to load videos from another site:

http://members.fetishplanet.com/

I got there, logged on in the Internal browser, then went to a page with links to videos, like:

http://members.fetishplanet.com/streaming/data/list.php?catname=spanking

I created a new Project with this URL, set Level to 2, enabled loading only from the starting server and directory in URL Filters, File Filters | Video - set Location box to "Load from any site". This loaded all videos well.

Oleg.
GregF 03/03/2004 10:02 am
I`m really surprised with all discussions on this site and other sites about using your product to capture AEBN and other 3rd party streams from websites that we`re back around this circle again.

Twice you`ve told me twice in recent weeks that you tried it and saw what needed to be altered with OE Pro for it to work, from the programming side.

I`ll send you another username password for a site. please use it to connect to their site and download the AEBN streaming video feeds. If it can be downloaded with that mere step I`ll purchase your product a second time. Although I should note that setting the system to level 2 and having to disable and delete every unrelated site that comes up is a huge pain.
Oleg Chernavin 03/04/2004 07:22 am
I am really sorry for all the confusion with these sites. It is not easy to keep so many things in memory. I will try come with an advice shortly this time.

Oleg.
Stuart 01/18/2007 08:07 am
> Warning: thread contains discussions of adult websites.
>
> Maybe we could start a how-to thread for grabbing streaming videos from various sites.
>
> AEBN 3rd party sites:
>
> I`m going to start with aebn 3rd party sites. What`s that? Well if you subscribe to site like wasteland.com or fetishpack.com or any one of thousands of sites that arrange for aebn to stream videos to their subscribers without additional charges, you`ll find it nearly impossible to download those videos for leisurely lag-free viewing.
>
> I have a solution that involves OE Pro and a little bit of manual tinkering. As far as I know, simply logging into a site and then using OE Pro will not get you the videos, because aebn expects to receive a username password from the referring site you subscribed to that is different than the one you log onto the site with. So here`s what you do:
>
> 1) Log on to subscription site.
> 2) Access pages where movies are listed. You`ll notice that the URL is now on aebn.net and not the actual site you subscribe to.
> 3) Click on the link to a clip you want to see, at the speed you want to view. This works easiest with real media clips but i`ll also explain wmv clips in a moment.
> 4) You`ll get another window to pop up, typically a little java viewer that begins playing the clip.
> 5) You need to see the source code for that page. Unless you are using the Opera browser, you will probably get an error message if you try to right-click and you`ll also notice that the menu bar is gone. There are work-arounds for every browser but for IE you click CTRL+N, that opens a copy of the viewer in a new window. You now have menu options and can select View|Source.
> 6) Scroll down near the bottom of the page. Look for a link something like this and copy it:
> rtsp://v3x11r18:4sssp6rpss8p@content01.aebn.net:554/cf00011/27301_91991_w23w2wpp.rm
> 7) You can paste that thread into OE Pro and it will record the stream for you. Repeat steps for any other clips you want.
> 8)For wmv files, you do the same thing but the username pass comes after .wmv? in the filename, so after it`s downloaded you need to edit the filename and delete everything after wmv, including the question mark.
>
> BTW that long string of numbers and letters after rtsp is the username password from the referring site to aebn.
>
> I`m looking for a way to just download these links without having to copy and paste them. Also there are dozens of similar services that provide streaming video to members` sites using these little proprietary clip viewers and I`d like to learn how to download from those services as well.

is anyone still using this way? i cant get it to work at all!!!
Oleg Chernavin 01/18/2007 08:14 am
You can contact us at support@metaproducts.com with more details on what exactly goes wrong. We will try to find another solution.

Oleg.