project file structure

Mark 02/05/2004 12:34 pm
Hi Oleg

Did you get my email ? . I sent it to suuport but have had no response so far. Knowing how quick you are to respond i thought maybe you did`t get it.

Anyway , could you please explain in detail how to setup a folder structure for each project. It sounds like basic stuff but OEP does`t seem to be simple in this respect.

I cant figure out why OEP does the things it does with files but i am sure there is a good reason for the way it does things.

My projects keep being lost and sometimes they can be recovered , sometimes they cant. Very frustrating to spend days getting a big site only to loose it all the time. The program just does not seem to be stable in this regard hence asking for the clear answer on how to set up project folders so they dont get lost. Reading through the threads it seem sthis comes up over and over and over.....projects being lost !! Help.

I still reckon however this program can grab sites that others fail at so i am going to perserve with it all but it is getting frustrating....

Best Regards

Mark
Oleg Chernavin 02/06/2004 09:26 am
> Did you get my email ? . I sent it to suuport but have had no response so far. Knowing how quick you are to respond i thought maybe you did`t get it.

Yes, I already wrote answers to both of your E-mails.

> Anyway , could you please explain in detail how to setup a folder structure for each project. It sounds like basic stuff but OEP does`t seem to be simple in this respect.

Can you please tell me more on what do you mean here?

> I cant figure out why OEP does the things it does with files but i am sure there is a good reason for the way it does things.
>
> My projects keep being lost and sometimes they can be recovered , sometimes they cant. Very frustrating to spend days getting a big site only to loose it all the time. The program just does not seem to be stable in this regard hence asking for the clear answer on how to set up project folders so they dont get lost. Reading through the threads it seem sthis comes up over and over and over.....projects being lost !! Help.

I already sent my suggestions on what to do here.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff