aebn at wasteland.com

GregF 01/28/2004 07:14 pm
i have a pass to wasteland.com. inside they feature content that actually streams from aebn.net. I cannot get OE Pro to download the streams. Anyone have any luck?
GregF 01/28/2004 09:17 pm
Okay, I`ve figured out some of this by researching threads. I`ve learned how to get the rtsp url`s off each hyperlink to each clip. If I enter these links into OE Pro, they download fine, because I now have a URL that contains the aebn-specific password (not the wasteland.com login password). Still, is there a way to get OE Pro to go to the page where all the rtsp links are listed (http://contentfeed.aebn.net/index.cfm?fid=86&user_lang=en&cid=125) and download all the files from that page without my having to manually glean each one?

> i have a pass to wasteland.com. inside they feature content that actually streams from aebn.net. I cannot get OE Pro to download the streams. Anyone have any luck?
Oleg Chernavin 01/29/2004 08:52 am
Can you please send me the Web page itself (loaded by Offline Explorer) to support@metaproducts.com ? I will see how these links are made and let you know what can be done.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
GregF 01/30/2004 01:21 pm
will do if i have time. For everyone`s info, the Opera browser has preferences for disabling certain java features, like the dread forbidden right-click.

> Can you please send me the Web page itself (loaded by Offline Explorer) to support@metaproducts.com ? I will see how these links are made and let you know what can be done.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 01/31/2004 04:28 am
OK. I will wait.

Oleg.
GregF 02/09/2004 06:44 pm
> OK. I will wait.
>
> Oleg.

Hi

I tried to send you two source codes today but i got an mailer daemon error message back that said "user over quota".
Oleg Chernavin 02/10/2004 06:14 am
Can you please try again? I just sent a test message there and it went through. Perhaps it was because of the wave of E-mail viruses. We remove it on the server directly, but the amount of them may create a tenporary unavailability.

Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 02/10/2004 06:51 am
I just got your E-mail. Somehow E-mails are getting through, even when the error occurs.

Oleg.