REALLY simple question- Offline Explorer Pro

Scott T Ginn 01/07/2004 10:22 pm
on the website I am downloading, I just want to exclude any FILE with an M in the name and/or include any with an H in the name. Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Scott T Ginn 01/07/2004 10:25 pm
> on the website I am downloading, I just want to exclude any FILE with an M in the name and/or include any with an H in the name. Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.
>
>

Oh wait, would that be an issue because "HTM" is the extension? The question above should read

"on the website I am downloading, I just want to exclude any jpg FILE with an M in the name and/or include any jpg with an H in the name. "
>
Thanks
Oleg Chernavin 01/11/2004 01:27 am
Yes, but it is easy to do that only for images - exclude files with M in URL Filters and set all File Filters sections to load files from the starting server or directory. Only File Filters | Images will be allowed to use URL Filters settings.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Scott T Ginn 01/16/2004 11:40 pm
> Yes, but it is easy to do that only for images - exclude files with M in URL Filters and set all File Filters sections to load files from the starting server or directory. Only File Filters | Images will be allowed to use URL Filters settings.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Thanks, Man!