New login

Borg 11/07/2003 03:20 pm
I have been using OE Pro to download info from the Playboy`s cyber club, but they recently changed their login URL. I have a username and password, but I still can`t get past the new login. Do you have any other clients with questions on this site or have any suggestions I might try?

Thanks,
Oleg Chernavin 11/09/2003 05:32 pm
There an easy way - please browse to the site logon form in the Internal browser of Offline Explorer Pro. Enter your username and password and hold down Alt+Ctrl keys when you submit the logon form. You will get a new Project with the logon data stored. Adjust the Project settings as you wish, then go to URL Filters | Server and select "Load from the starting domain" there.

I would suggest you to make another minor change to fight with some unnecessary file duplicates - go to URL Filters | Directory, select Custom configuration and add:

NewWindow

to the Excluded directory keywords list.

Click OK button to save changes. Now you can start loading the site.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Borg 11/19/2003 05:26 pm
I tried your recommendation, but I do not get a new project or any reaction while submitting the form with the "Alt" and "Ctrl" keys pressed. The internal browser simply logs in like normal. Am I doing something incorrect or missing a step?

Thanks for you help,

Borg

> There an easy way - please browse to the site logon form in the Internal browser of Offline Explorer Pro. Enter your username and password and hold down Alt+Ctrl keys when you submit the logon form. You will get a new Project with the logon data stored. Adjust the Project settings as you wish, then go to URL Filters | Server and select "Load from the starting domain" there.
>
> I would suggest you to make another minor change to fight with some unnecessary file duplicates - go to URL Filters | Directory, select Custom configuration and add:
>
> NewWindow
>
> to the Excluded directory keywords list.
>
> Click OK button to save changes. Now you can start loading the site.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 11/20/2003 07:38 am
Please try another way - just before submitting the form, click the "Add the next clicked link..." button on the Internal browser toolbar. It should stay pressed down. Now submit the form. Do you get the new Project this way?

Oleg.