can`t use drag and drop feature

TDube 10/12/2003 02:52 am
I just installed Offline Explorer Pro 2.9 and I can`t get the drag option to work. Whenever I try to drag selected urls from a webpage to the Projects tab, my mouse turns into a crossed out circle and won`t let me drop the urls. Does anyone know why this is happening or what I can do?
Oleg Chernavin 10/13/2003 08:20 am
Can you please tell me, from which browser do you drag the links? Offline Explorer supports dragging from MS Internet Explorer only. Netscape and Opera browsers have non-standard drag-and-drop.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
TDube 10/13/2003 08:00 pm
I have IE version 6.0. I even tried dragging from the internal browser and it didn`t work. When I tried dragging to mass downloader, I had no problem. It`s just offline Explorer pro I can`t get to work.

> Can you please tell me, from which browser do you drag the links? Offline Explorer supports dragging from MS Internet Explorer only. Netscape and Opera browsers have non-standard drag-and-drop.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MetaProducts corp.
Oleg Chernavin 10/14/2003 03:53 am
Can you please try the latest 2.9 SR2 version that was released yesterday? You can find it here:

http://www.metaproducts.com/download/opsetup.exe

Also, please make sure that you have Integration with MS IE settings enabled in the Options dialog.

Oleg.