Trouble downloading a page

Jim Kozlowski 03/29/2006 07:02 am
I`m having difficulty downloading this page. What are your suggested settings? Thx.

http://www.reclaimamerica.org/PAGES/10Commandments/MooreTime.asp
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:02 am
I just tried to download the page and its links. It appears that you should allow downloading from the whole starting site, if you want to get news. Also, some links on it reside on other servers, so you can drag the desired links over the downloaded Project later to add them and download immediately.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
Scotty 03/29/2006 07:02 am
> I just tried to download the page and its links. It appears that you should allow downloading from the whole starting site, if you want to get news. Also, some links on it reside on other servers, so you can drag the desired links over the downloaded Project later to add them and download immediately.

I`ve discovered that you have to add the .php file extension to the file types to be downloaded -- once that`s been done, the site downloads fine for me. This, as well as the .php3 extension, should probably be added to the default text file types.

Cheers
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:02 am
OK. Thank you. I just added them.

Also, you can make sure that File Filters | Other section is enabled - it handles all extensions that are not listed in File Filters sections.

Oleg.