Invalid Variant Error?

Steve Sieloff 03/29/2006 07:02 am
I am getting an invalid variant error message from OE P 2.8 for following link after clicking on download next clicked link within the internal browser:

http://www.tncrealestate.com/ble.html

I take all defaults for search form and select all cities on the city selection page -- the pages display correctly under the browser but I cannot get them to download.

Thanks,

Steve
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Steve,

I just tried adding several links from the above page and didn`t get any variant error. Please make sure you are using the latest 2.8 SR2 version of Offline Explorer Pro.

If this doesn`t help, please let me know.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
Oleg -

I am running OE Pro 2.8.1258 SR2 which is shown as ther current version -- is there a more current version? Can you e-mail me your project parameters? Were you on the search page?

Steve

> Steve,
>
> I just tried adding several links from the above page and didn`t get any variant error. Please make sure you are using the latest 2.8 SR2 version of Offline Explorer Pro.
>
> If this doesn`t help, please let me know.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MetaProducts corp.
I try to use the "Single Family Homes, Town Homes and Condominums" link, then select "from city list" where I select all major headings, then submit search where I get the error.

Steve

> Oleg -
>
> I am running OE Pro 2.8.1258 SR2 which is shown as ther current version -- is there a more current version? Can you e-mail me your project parameters? Were you on the search page?
>
>
> Steve
>
> > Steve,
> >
> > I just tried adding several links from the above page and didn`t get any variant error. Please make sure you are using the latest 2.8 SR2 version of Offline Explorer Pro.
> >
> > If this doesn`t help, please let me know.
> >
> > Thank you!
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Oleg Chernavin
> > MetaProducts corp.
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:02 am
I just reproduced this with no error at all. Can you please try to add any other form on some other site - does this cause the same error or the problem happens only on that site? Can you please also tell me your Windows and Internet Explorer versions?

Thank you!

Oleg.