Level Limit Bug

WindBlade 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Hi! I am using the latest 2.8SR2 version of OE.. Really liked it a lot, but there seems to be a bug with the Level Limits.. For Example,

http://www.erdrron.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=14

I put Level Limit as 1
I put viewtopic in the included filename filter
I put logon.php* and viewtopic?p=* in the excluded fielname filter in order to prevent duplicates..

Then I started downloading...
here comes the bug...

On the forum page, there is only links to viewtopic?p=????..
So, by right, I should only have viewtopic?p=????... downloaded..
However, viewtopic?p=????&view=previous is also downloaded..

The funny thign is viewtopic?p=???&view=previous would be treated as a 2nd level link, linked to viewtopic?p=???... But it is downloaded as well.. Is that a bug?

I would be out of town for abotu a week, but please try and fix this bug.. Thanks.. :)
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Hello,

Thank you for the details. The first issue happens because you need to specify not viewtopic?p=* as an excuded keyword, but either:

viewtopic.php?p=*

or

viewtopic*?p=*

I just also fixed the Level bug. Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
03/29/2006 07:02 am
err... yeap.. I made a typo mistake... I did put viewtopic?p=* as the excluded keyword....
the main problem was the level bug.. Since you have fixed the level limit bug, is there a place where I am able to download the version of OE Enterprise that has that bug fixed? Thanks.. :)

Also, as a feature suggestion, is it possible to try and include a "Save Template" option directly from the Project`s template.. In other words, instead of creating a New template from thje start, it would be better to just save the template used for the project as a template..

THanks.. :)
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:02 am
To save a Project as template is very easy - just copy the Project, go to File | Templates, right-click there and paste the Project.

Regarding the fixed version - can you please wait for few days? If it is urgent, then please let me know.

Oleg.