License - Desktop & Laptop

Ian M. 03/29/2006 07:00 am
What type of license do I need to purchase if I want to use Offline Explorer Pro on my desktop and laptop computers?

Thank you,

Ian
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:00 am
Our license agreement requires to purchase two licenses in this case. Here is what it says:

LICENSE OF REGISTERED SOFTWARE
A registered copy of the SOFTWARE ("REGISTERED SOFTWARE") allows the USER to use the SOFTWARE only on a single computer or network, and only by a single user at a time. If the USER wishes to use the SOFTWARE for more than one user, the USER will need a separate license for each individual user. The USER is allowed to make one copy of the REGISTERED SOFTWARE for back-up purposes.

We provide significant discounts if you purchase two licenses at once. Simply go to the Store section on our Web site (see the menu above). Also, visit our front page and go to the 5 years anniversary page to get a discount coupon, so the two-license purchase would be not much more expensive for you now.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
Ian M. 03/29/2006 07:00 am
Oleg,

Thank you. I throught I would need two.

Ian

> Our license agreement requires to purchase two licenses in this case. Here is what it says:
>
> LICENSE OF REGISTERED SOFTWARE
> A registered copy of the SOFTWARE ("REGISTERED SOFTWARE") allows the USER to use the SOFTWARE only on a single computer or network, and only by a single user at a time. If the USER wishes to use the SOFTWARE for more than one user, the USER will need a separate license for each individual user. The USER is allowed to make one copy of the REGISTERED SOFTWARE for back-up purposes.
>
> We provide significant discounts if you purchase two licenses at once. Simply go to the Store section on our Web site (see the menu above). Also, visit our front page and go to the 5 years anniversary page to get a discount coupon, so the two-license purchase would be not much more expensive for you now.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MetaProducts corp.
>
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:00 am
You are welcome!

Oleg.