Preventing redownload?

Paul 03/29/2006 07:00 am
is there an possability to prevent oe from downloading files again which i want to delete from the project folder?
at the moment i?m adding these files manually to the url-filter section but this is quite complicated :-(
is there a way to do this easier?

paul
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:00 am
Yes, there is an easy way - simply go to the Project Map tab, right-click on the desired file and select "Disable from loading". This will automatically add it to URL Filters.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
thank you !

this is making it easier :-)
can you explain this prevent from updating a little bit more?
means "Disable from loading" the this file/folder won?t be downloaded at all anymore or that it won?t be updated?
because it would go faster to disable an whole folder than to enter ~80 files manually but i want to make shure that new files from the folder will still be downloaded in the future.

best regards,
paul
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:00 am
This is very simple. You can disable certain folder from downloading. All files within it will be not updated/downloaded. However you can easily remove that condition - simply go to the Project Properties dialog | URL Filters | Directory and remove that folder from the Exclude keywords list.

All files that were downloaded before will stay intact unless you remove them yourself.

Oleg.
thank you!