Thank you for reporting about the site.
I made some improvements in Offline Explorer Pro code that should make downloading of that site better.
Please download the updated version of Offline Explorer Pro here:
Please unzip the file and replace the old oe.exe file with the new one.
Next, add the following two lines to the URLs field of that Project:
Try to redownload some pages to see if it behaves better offline.
It seems that some (not all) links in the downloaded html and asp pages are having the ending changed to `default.htm`, most noticable when the link is to an image as it then does not display. On the index.htm page, most of the image links are changed like this. When the pages are viewed on-line, and the page sources compared, the changes to the downloaded version are obvious.
The changes seem random throughout the downloaded files, but always happen in the same places if the same file is downloaded again.
This seems very strange!
I did get the menu working (at least on the index page) by editing the page sources.
I answered you directly. If you don`t get my E-mail in a day, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org