parsing too slow and not consuming full CPU

WaQas 07/17/2016 01:54 pm
Hello sir,

I'm using offline explorer and some other offline softwares but i'm facing problem in offline explorer

parsing too slow OE ver 7.2 and provide 8 cores in limit but still parsing too slow and not consuming all cores or cpu

i'm using only offline explorer to following server

system spec
Xeon E3-1245v2
Ram: 32 GB

can you please let me know the problem or it will not solve
Oleg Chernavin 07/25/2016 07:40 pm
Can I ask you to try the following - open the File - Options dialog - Files section and click the "Clear URLs database". After doing this action, restart Offline Explorer and see if the download and parsing starts working faster.

Please let me know the result.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
WaQas 07/25/2016 07:59 pm
I'm clearing url
I'll update you shortly

I noticed one more thing. When i open seting parase cpu setting always reset to 1

And other hand I trying to download 70,000 links directly but oe not downloading those links
Can you please tell me how can I download them?

Schedule also have problem i set daily 12:01 AM and it start every 12:01 am pm both
Oleg Chernavin 07/26/2016 07:17 pm
Maybe you are trying to set more than the number of cores Offline Explorer detects? What if you click the Up arrow next to the cores setting? What would be the maximum value it allows? Will this be saved?

Downloading all these links should be easy - just paste them to the Project's URLs field.

Or place them to a text file - one per line - and have the following in the URLs field:

{:file=c:\dir\file.txt}

Regarding the schedule - can you please give me the Project settings. Select the Project, press Ctrl+C and paste it to the forum message.

Thank you!

Oleg.
WaQas 08/03/2016 04:29 pm
Thank you very much, file adding problem solved,
but problem still there regarding parsing cpu are not increase I tried all way but when I check again it reset to 1

and also is it possible that 1 open multiple instance of OE? or 1 site browse through proxies and 1 site brose directly or with another proxy?

Oleg Chernavin 08/03/2016 05:43 pm
Can I send you a version that logs what goes on when you change the CPU count?

Proxy server - you may specify it in the Project Properties dialog by adding a line in the URLs field:

Proxy=1,192.168.1.1:3128

You may press F12 in the URLs field to see other additional commands and custom proxy server configurations.

Oleg.
WaQas 08/25/2016 02:54 am
i noticed that it is not stable when it reach millions que
http://prntscr.com/ca4n5f

and when i run with 500 threads with 1500 proxies it always close after few minutes
and 300 threads close after 1-2 hours..
but it is not stable
Oleg Chernavin 08/25/2016 06:10 am
Can you switch to the System Monitor tab on the screen bottom and watch emoy usage while downloading?

It should be below 2 GBs. If it gets close to that, it means out of memory.

Please let me know if it is because of memory or not. Thank you!

Oleg.