Why does HTTPheader not work in 6.9?

Author Message
Hu 07/15/2015 02:18 am

In this http://forum.metaproducts.com/Post.aspx?id=8944, I find HTTPheader is very good for my project.

However, when I use OE 6.9, it doesn't work.

Whether this function is canclled in this version?
Oleg Chernavin 07/16/2015 05:29 pm
Please make sure you downloaded the latest version, because it was first introduced in the 6.9 Service Release 2.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Hu 07/21/2015 02:51 am
I downloaded the OEE 6.9.4, but it doesn't work either.

Hu 07/21/2015 02:52 am
Would you please post a link of OEE which could use the HTTPheader function?

Oleg Chernavin 07/21/2015 06:52 am
Please paste here the contents of the URLs field to see what's wrong.

Hu 07/21/2015 07:29 am
My URLs contents is as the following, and httpheader only has one paramter:


HTTPheader=CCSIAC: adcb9c2cb0e91b9859d9b0bc151d5897f0e408d4ddb3b485

Oleg Chernavin 07/21/2015 05:54 pm
Please make sure you have checked the "Use alternative connection method" on the Internet tab of the Ribbon.

Otherwise, header addition would not work. Meanwhile, I will fix it when the box is unchecked.

Hu 07/21/2015 09:18 pm

I've tried checked and unchecked method of "Use alternative connection method" , but not work neither.

I found when a additional parameter is working, it will turn into bold, but "HTTPheader" cannot turn into bold, only plain txt in the URLs.

Oleg Chernavin 07/22/2015 09:22 am
Please try this version:


Hu 07/22/2015 11:44 pm
It works!!!

Thank you very much!!!
Oleg Chernavin 07/23/2015 06:44 am
You are welcome!