A different form if POST request

Luise Spiccia 12/22/2014 04:18 pm
Hi,

I would like to ask about the right format for a POST request when it is NOT a collection of parameters and their corresponding values but just a single string (just a value without the parameter)?
Should it be POST=somestring or POST==somestring? I tried both but it does not work.

Thank you.
Luise.

Oleg Chernavin 12/22/2014 04:52 pm
It should be POST=somestring

For an easier approach, open the online page with the link (form) you want to download in the Internal browser. Click the link or form submit button with the Alt+Ctrl keys pressed and you will get a new Project with the URL, Referer and POST requests entered in the URLs field.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Luise Spiccia 12/22/2014 05:49 pm
Thank you Oleg for your reply. But what you have suggested doesn't work. I took the liberty and sent you an email with the example to your address that I've gleamed from other posts in this forum.

Thank you.
Luise Spiccia 12/23/2014 12:56 pm
I was wrong. It's only pressing the submit button and Alt+Ctrl keys that is not working.
Oleg Chernavin 12/24/2014 09:50 am
Yes, I see now. This site uses AJAX for logon. So far you should better logon it online in the Internal browser of Offline Explorer and then start downloading with no POST requests.

Oleg.