Online help javascript menus

User 11/07/2014 12:54 pm
i'm trying to download the online help for AutoMate which is at this link http://www.networkautomation.com/automate/urc/resources/livedocs/am/10/ the project download no problem however the contents and index menus at the top of the page do not load their respective contents when clicked in the offline/downloaded copy that is the left side where the contents and index loads is blank. my question, is it possible for the offline copy to mirror the behaviour of the contents and index menus of the online help ?
Oleg Chernavin 11/07/2014 03:20 pm
I would suggest you to select the Project that partially downloaded the site and then click the Browse With AutoSave button on the Home tab of the Ribbon. Offline Explorer Pro should download missing files.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
User 11/07/2014 04:55 pm
thank you for your prompt reply. the approach you recommended seems to work for the index menu, the contents disappear after working once and so autosaving the links via contents is not possible. also going manually link by link can be tedious is this the only way ?
Oleg Chernavin 11/10/2014 12:18 pm
Yes, this semi-manual approach takes time. But it is still possible to click through the left-side menu in about 10 minutes. It is not necessary to wait until the page loads. I clicked very fast on all links in this menu and all pages loaded correctly with all images.

I also exited and restarted Offline Explorer and browsed the downloaded links offline with no AutoSave - everything worked well.

Sorry that I cannot offer any better way.

Oleg.
User 01/29/2015 04:55 am
no worries, offline explorer is already the best at what it does i'll try it your way. Thank You.
Oleg Chernavin 01/30/2015 01:48 pm
Thank you very much! Maybe I will be able to find a better download way for such sites in future.

Oleg.