Download an entire site
|Juan||10/18/2014 03:30 pm|
I would like to make an own project but I don't exactly who to do this.
What I'd like to dowload is the Wikipedia site (just spanish section of al Wikipedia's server).
I know that this will recuire a big space on HDD, I have for this project more than 6,5Tb avaibles.
So, these I really like to do this, followings the next steps:
- I only want to dowload the Spanish Wikipedia's section of all the articles stored up to date.
- I don't want to incluide in the project, Videos, ZIP archives or something like that, Audio.
- I just want to download, Text, Images.
- I just want ONLY dowload sites from wikipedia server, don't want external links).
- I want to make it accessible to the network if any king of think can't see properly after the download (like videos, extra/externals links, any files..)
PD: Spanish section of wikipedia (es.wikipedia.org).
|Oleg Chernavin||10/18/2014 04:23 pm|
|Please create a new Project with the http://es.wikipedia.org as a starting URL. Use the Project Properties dialog to uncheck the Level setting.
Uncheck File Filters - Video, Archive, Audio sections. All other File Filters sections set to Load from the starting server only.
This should be enough.