keywords question

zbath1 06/13/2013 01:19 pm
Some files I need to download are some 2 or 3 links away from the main URL. If I Include some keywords in URL filters to filter out some unwanted domains, do *all* the links involved (2 or 3) have to pass the "Included keywords test"? Or only some of them?
Oleg Chernavin 06/13/2013 02:54 pm
It is enough to pass at least one keyword in the Included list to be allowed.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
zbath1 06/13/2013 03:59 pm
I haven't made myself clear. Here's an example:
- in my Address(URL) is "www.site.com". This site/page contains multiple links to multiple files.
- in my browser (not the OE browser) I click on the link I want. The file is displayed.
- however there is something strange: in the browser's Address bar I see: "a.site.com/". But hovering over the image itself (or choosing "Copy file address") I see its real address is: "xyz.site.com/img1.jpg".
- so my question is: if I Include "a" (as in "a.site.com/") as a Server Keyword, would OE still manage to get the file, seeing as "xyz.site.com/img1.jpg" doesn't contain it?
Oleg Chernavin 06/13/2013 04:00 pm
You may do it easier - in the Project Properties dialog - File Filters - Images section - select "Load from the starting domain" in the Location field. The images will be loaded from all *.site.com servers.

Oleg.