Cannot download website from webarchive.org

Black Rider 01/18/2013 01:40 pm
Hello, I want to download a website from webarchive.org but every time i try it only downloads the index.html and some flash. I've tried everything. I looked up every forum and question on the web. I followed all the steps other people explain in other forum topics but nothing seems to be working. I am using Offline Explorer 6.2.
Thank you for your time!
John 01/21/2013 04:19 am
English:
There is an error with the files from the Web, according to the address you provided (www.webarchive.org), so it is not possible to download.

If you refierias to another address with a different domain, I can download the page or on the page for you, and you send the file (backup) to have it come down to your computer and you can see it without problems.

Espanol:
Hay un error con los archivos de la Web, segun la direccion que has facilitado (www.webarchive.org), por lo que no es posible realizar la descarga.

Si te refierias a otra direccion con distinto dominio, yo puedo descargar la pagina o parte de la pagina por ti, y te enviaria el archivo de (copia de seguridad) para que te lo bajes a tu equipo y lo puedas ver sin problemas.
Oleg Chernavin 01/21/2013 04:25 am
I need more details to understand and reproduce the problems with this site.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Black Rider 01/21/2013 03:14 pm
Sorry! I didn't got time to answer your question. It was my mistake in the title. I am trying to get a website from web.archive.org . Example: http://web.archive.org/web/20121203143732/http://www.triumfconstruct.ro/ . Tried every single way that exists on the web and nothing. this dudes are good! :D so.. i am redoing the website manually. Thanks for the help! If you can help me.. please! it's good info for the future
Oleg Chernavin 01/22/2013 07:29 am
I opened this site and I saw an empty page with just one image. So, it is logical that Offline Explorer downloads only that - no link is there to follow.

Oleg.