Separate URL Filter for Text and Video?

ms2oe 01/12/2013 01:27 pm
Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to create a separate filter for text and video.
The text files I need to download are html files, but they don't have any extension. The url just ends like /id/111/.
Inside those html files, there are links to videos that I'm also trying to download. However, I need to download videos with only certain file names that ends in 101.wmv.
If I add 101.wmv in the included filename keyword, it does not download the html files. However, if I add *, in the keyword, it download other videos that I don't need.
How can I do this?
Thanks,

MS
Oleg Chernavin 01/13/2013 05:39 am
I think, you should add:

default.htm

to the Included keywords list. This would cover the URLs that end with the slash (/) and have no filename.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
ms2oe 01/13/2013 03:38 pm
I tried that, but it doesn't work.
Actually, looking at the html source, href tag doesn't end with /. It just ends like "id/222". If I click that, it opens a webpage. It seems it's html file without extension.
How can I set a filter so that it downloads and parses html files without extension as well as files that ends with .wmv?
Oleg Chernavin 01/14/2013 06:02 am
I think, you may use a different approach - use File Filters - Text and Other - select "Load from the starting server" in their Location boxes.

This way, URL Filters would be used for Video only.

Oleg.
ms2oe 01/17/2013 01:40 pm
I also tried that, but it downloads tons of text files that I don't need...
It would be cool if we can configure different filters for different type of files.
ms2oe 01/17/2013 01:45 pm
I actually figured it out. If I use /*/id/* in the included file, then it seems to work.
Oleg Chernavin 01/17/2013 01:55 pm
OK. Very good!

Oleg.