Offline Explorer Enterprise doesn't download redirection image

Vladislav 10/12/2012 10:47 am
Hello MP Staff,

Unfortunately someting had changed in the last days and now I can not use OEE for download the big images from mamba.ru...

original - http://mamba.ru/jnjhdezqwf/?afolder=album_photos#photo_id=942526781

offline version - http://188.93.58.102\43\46\36\644636434\942526781_huge.jpg@updated=20120718091656.jpg

There is any way to get the pictures now?

Thanks,
Vladislav
Oleg Chernavin 10/15/2012 07:36 am
Unfortunately, the site uses AJAX technology to load the photo dynamicly. There is no direct link to the image in the web page code. Offline Explorer doesn't support that yet. You may try to use the Browse With AutoSave button. But it may not give the results you want still.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Vladislav 10/15/2012 01:52 pm
Hello Oleg,

First I want to thank you for your quick answer ... Having tried more than 20 different programs I can assure you that if OEE can not do it the other programs even less ... I'm surprised about your statement that "there is no direct link to the image in the web page code" I tell you this already happened a month ago and yet OEE was able to find the photos ... I've seen that has changed is that sometimes ask you to enter a visual code to display the big photos, when the page asked the visual code OEE stopped downloading photos but it did not always ask the visual code... So I can not know exactly which is the real problem...
In any case I would like to encourage you to continue the development of this fantastic program that I am very pleased that despite this obstacle has appeared now I hope that you can overcome in a successful future ... OEE7 version perhaps?

Best Regards

Vladislav
Oleg Chernavin 10/15/2012 02:26 pm
The only thing I can suggest now is to use URL Substitutes (Properties dialog - Parsing section) feature to get big images instead of medium ones.

Add a rule:

URL:
Replace:
_medium.jpg
With:
_huge.jpg
Apply to:
URLs

Yes, we are searching for ways to support AJAX. And we surely plan to continue the development - new versions are released frequently.

Oleg.
Vladislav 10/16/2012 05:09 pm
Congratulations Oleg!
I am very happy! Thank you very much your suggestion worked perfectly!
After adding the URL Substitutes in OEE I could download big photos as I did before the problem that I had explained ... I could download some pictures but unfortunately now I'm trying to solve another problem, probably because I'm doing something wrong ... The program downloads the photos correctly, in fact are in the download folder and if rename downloaded files without export them, I can view the photos ... but if I want to do it automatically using the export the button but unfortunately does not work ... you know what can happen now?

Thanks in advance,

Vladislav
Oleg Chernavin 10/16/2012 05:57 pm
Sure. Add another rule there:

URL:
Replace:
.jpg?updated=*
With:
.jpg
Apply to:
Filenames

Please also check the "Apply all matching rules" box.

Oleg.
Vladislav 10/16/2012 08:37 pm
Thank you Oleg, I obtained:

offline version - C:\188.93.58.102\43\46\36\644636434\942526781_huge.jpg

But in my case, I want to get:

offline version - C:\188.93.58.102\43\46\36\644636434\942526781_huge.jpg@updated=20120718091656.jpg

And unfortunately now I can not, because when I want Export it do not work ...
Something happened ...
Why the export has stopped working properly if the files are correctly downloaded in the download folder?
I just want:

Export -> Folder on a disk

I uncheck all options except:
- Use Files with standard extensions for Known File Types.
- Preserve online links.
- Add URL to the original HTML files.

I see how the green bar and when to arrive Quickly to the 15-20% go directly to 100% very fast and when I go to see the destination directory to copy the downloaded Web sites is empty ... :(

Thanks,

Vladislav
Oleg Chernavin 10/16/2012 09:07 pm
Maybe you would need the rule in this case:

URL:
Replace:
.jpg?updated=*
With:
.jpg?updated=*.jpg
Apply to:
Filenames

?

Please redownload the Project completely to make Export work correctly.

Oleg.
Vladislav 10/17/2012 04:47 pm
Hello Oleg!

First of all I am sorry because the problem I that had yesterday when I was exporting the project was very simple and silly. Sorry, I just exported the photos to a flash drive that I believed that had got enough space but in really it was full, so I could download the project in the hard disk but not export it. For novice users like me sometimes need the computer to tell us these silly mistakes, perhaps a window warning that there is no space available on the drive to export would be desirable in any case I do not think that this happens often, but if you want export and for example you have to export 1 GB and you only have 0.5 GB free in the flash drive, a window warning that only a portion is exported would be ideal.

Now I am worried about the Verification: Sometimes the website make me to type the codes Shown on the screen, and if you do not do it Correctly the site do not allow to see the big pictures. When I use OEE I do not see The Possibility to Type The Code Shown Below. I need help to Overcome this obstacle. OEE do not ask me for entering code in the box Shown That the site under the excuse of ask security (To stop spam and automated downloads or Sometimes to annoy people and persuade them to pay for an account on the site).

In any case in the the Download monitor I see this message:

Download Complete. Status: 200 OK.

http://mamba.ru/tips/?turl=http%3A%2F%2Fmamba.ru%2Fjnjhdezqwf%3Fafolder%3Dalbum_photos%26album_id%3D644636434photo_id%3D942526781&tip=HitlistCaptcha

I think when appear the % is when the exploration of the folders is blocked...

There is any plans to introduce any Automatic Captcha Recognition in the next OEE versions? I think it will not be easy this Kind of OCR and make that automatically captcha work but do not know if the possibility that OEE ask to the user the code shown on the screen in order to continue the exploration... enter it manually is feasible in the next versions of OEE?

Thanks in advance,

Vladislav
Oleg Chernavin 10/22/2012 12:55 pm
Yes, I am aware of this issue on some sites. We keep this in mind, but so far we don't have immediate plans for this. Captcha codes are very non-standard to automatically recognize them on web pages and warn a user to enter.

Oleg.