Cannot download pages from password protected site

insanity 08/13/2012 10:01 pm
I have entered the username and password in the url address of the site as this;

http://username:password@www.site.com/

and entered the same username and password in the passwords section of the advanced settings.

I have also navigated to the site, logged in, and then browsed to a specific area, and after download and browsing, each page says I am not logged in.

How can I download each thread within a specific forum section of a site like this?
Oleg Chernavin 08/14/2012 05:30 am
I need to know the site to give some advice.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
insanity 08/14/2012 06:56 am
It is a vBulletin. Would like to copy all the threads within several forums.

forums are end with 'forumdisplay'
threads end with 'showthread'
Oleg Chernavin 08/14/2012 07:15 am
Then do not specify the password and username in any form in the Project settings. Simply logon it online in the Internal browser and start the download.

Oleg.
insanity 08/14/2012 08:56 pm
Okay, I nav to it using the internal browser, logged in. Then nav to the forum I wish to download, right-clicked 'Download Current Page' it does some work, but only 35 files downloaded. When I go to browse it, I get the error message that I am not logged in.

Did not see any threads get downloaded.
insanity 08/14/2012 09:40 pm
Seems to be I get logged out frequently, which I've experienced using IE on this site.

So guessing whenever it goes to download a thread, it gets told I am not logged in, and saves that page.

Whenever I go to browse the download, the first link clicked on brings up an message that says I am not logged in.

I am not looking to download any images, audio or archives and have the settings that way.
Oleg Chernavin 08/15/2012 06:26 am
This doesn't happen on most forums. I don't know what to do to help without knowing the URL of it and being unable to logon myself.

Oleg.
insanity 08/15/2012 11:39 pm
New accounts were closed anyhow, and the site was closing today, so its now gone.
Oleg Chernavin 08/16/2012 03:37 am
I'm sorry to hear that!

Oleg.