Error, xajax Javascript component could not be included

Ananta 07/03/2012 09:09 am
I had this message 'Error, xajax Javascript component could not be included' when trying to open saved website.

Here are the setting that I use

File Filters :
Text : checks all, load using url filter
User defined : check only css, load from any site
Other : load from any site

Is there spesific setting that I miss to save this website?
Oleg Chernavin 07/03/2012 10:15 am
I suspect that some files were not downloaded. I would suggest you to select the Project that partially downloaded the site, click the AutoSave button on the Internal Browser toolbar and then click Browse. Offline Explorer Pro should download missing files.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Ananta 07/03/2012 10:46 am
Yes, you are right, not all files been saved

In other word, with autosave I need to online to browse and there are no spesific settings to completely download this site

Here is the site: propertykita dot com, maybe you can reproduce the problem
Oleg Chernavin 07/03/2012 11:15 am
Yes, you would need to make AutoSave online only once. Then subsequent browsing can be done purely offline.

Oleg.
Ananta 07/03/2012 11:25 am
Ok, I enabled auto save and checks all user defined setting.

When I browse a post, OE downloads some files, I hit back then go back to that post and it still give me xajax message.

Maybe this site using ajax, so OE can't completely download all components or any other reason
Oleg Chernavin 07/03/2012 11:32 am
Try to delete the Project with all downloaded files, create it again and browse with AutoSave before doing any download.

This way I saw the site correctly, with no errors.

Oleg.
Ananta 07/03/2012 11:58 am
Yes, you are right, when I enable auto save in new project before browse any page there is no error

So, what is your recommendation to download this site,

Do I need to fresh start or I just need to download missing files with auto save on (alredy downloaded 3.6 gig+ files) or any other method?

Oleg Chernavin 07/03/2012 12:05 pm
Try to browse the first page with AutoSave and then use Ctrl+F5 on the Project to download all other files.

Oleg.