How to download flowplayer flash videos?

Sean 02/24/2012 06:32 pm
Offline Explorer Enterprise v6.1.3698
Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Oleg,
I am trying to download the video content from the site http://www.bluestarlive.net. The site has HD video content that opens in a new FlowPlayer video window when clicked. For the life of me I can't figure how to download this content. If you click the videos link and scroll down theres a "view promo" link for each model that you can click to see how the videos are presented. The members area is captcha protected so I login using the internal web browser then add the members link as a project so all cookies and stuff are captured.
Anyway, can OEE capture this content? If yes could you assist me with the proper settings for the project.

Thanks,
Sean
Oleg Chernavin 02/25/2012 10:37 am
I need to look at the site after login and analyze the traffic it requests from the server. Can you please send the details to support@metaproducts.com?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 02/29/2012 05:33 am
I looked at the site. Unfortunately, the videos are loaded using RTMP protocol, which is not yet supported by Offline Explorer. I have no immediate plans for it. Maybe I will work on RTMP support in future, but cannot yet promise any timeframe.

Sorry!

Oleg.