Offline explorer compatible with tumblr ?

elizabeth 02/07/2012 11:06 am
Hi, is Offline explorer compatible to download tumblr archive picture galleries? There are car wallpapers and photos i wish to save, from http://fablefaser.tumblr.com/archive without thumbnails. thanks

Oleg Chernavin 02/08/2012 01:23 am
Yes, I tried to download the site and all images were loaded correctly. I would suggest you to create a new project with this URL using the New Project Wizard. Set Level to 1 or more, allow downloading from the starting URL and get images from all sites.

To filter out small images, I would suggest you to setup advanced settings after the Wizard in the Project Properties dialog. Use File Filters - Images section and set minimum size to 100 KB.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Masching 04/16/2012 08:23 am
I can download the tumblr blog just fine, but I want to download the items in my drafts and queue. Unfortunately, this requires a login, and OE's internal browser for some reason cannot login to my blog. URL is http://www.tumblr.com/blog/frecklemoles/drafts. If you are not logged in, you are on a login page that appears to use flash objects for the login buttons. (In IE, I received dialogue boxes prompted for permission to allow my browser to run the flash objects.) I can enter my credentials fine, but clicking any of the three buttons - Log in, Cancel, or Sign up does not do anything.

I am using OE Enterprise 6.0.3680 Service Release 1. I am only interested in upgrading if it's a) free and b) is known to fix the issue. I don't do software upgrades if I have a stable install and there's nothing in the upgrade I need.
Oleg Chernavin 04/16/2012 08:25 am
First, I would suggest you to upgrade to the latest 6.2 SR1 version. Then please try to logon the site online in the Internal browser of Offline Explorer and start the download. If the logon also fails, please send me more details to reproduce the issue to support@metaproducts.com.

Thank you!

Oleg.