Forum Endless Trouble downloading

Wells R. 02/07/2012 09:40 am
I usually feel that working with Offline explorer is a "hit or miss" due to the fact that sometimes it works well, and more than often it works in a odd behavior of not downloading exactly what you want it to download. I give up trying combinations... please share knowledge on how it works. I need help with two progects. Both are from the same forum.

Can someone explain how to successfully download a Php forum & images.

1.) Download the entire thread collection in a forum (Threads, Posts, Multiple Pages), more importantly with all *Large Images and *Thumbnail images as well.

2.) Download just One thread with all of it's pages, including Large Images and thumbnails.

I've used the : IgnoreLogoutLinks, which works, but I cannot seem to get the larger images downloaded, some of the thumbnails download on the first page only at times.

Starting from the link: http://www.eliteacompanhantes.com.br/forum/viewforum.php?f=60

Best regards,

Wells R.
Oleg Chernavin 02/07/2012 12:05 pm
This site requires a password to take a look. Can you please send it to support@metaproducts.com for me? Please include the link to this message that describes the problem. Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Wells R 02/07/2012 11:42 pm
Hello, did you receive the message? I sent to support@metaproducts.com
Oleg Chernavin 02/08/2012 01:03 am
Yes, I received it. I am now out of the office, so please excuse me if it would take a few days to understand what is wrong.

Oleg.
elizabeth 02/08/2012 01:04 am
Hi, thank you for the information. I've sent the email.
Wells R 02/08/2012 03:57 am
Thank You

Best regards,

Wells R.
Wells R. 02/08/2012 12:16 pm
I tried different combinations in settings and was able to download partial posts this time, but none of the larger pictures worked; thumbnails did not appear as well.
Wells 02/11/2012 07:47 am
Hello Oleg Chernavin,
I waited for your response but I now assume the project is impossible? Can you at least give a simple update so I can know rather to wait some more or move on?

Best regards,
Wells R.
Oleg Chernavin 02/13/2012 10:09 am
I am sorry for not replying for so long!

I would suggest you to use unlimited Level and URL Filters - Filename - Included keywords list for these tasks:

file.php
viewtopic.php?f=60
viewforum.php?f=60

Oleg.