I have recently started using the latest version 6.1 SR1 and have noticed a problem loading sequencers from the command line.
I have askipped a few releases, but for some years i have been loading sequencers from the command line. When each project finished it would be removed from the sequencer.
However, now the sequencer loops the projects.
I have tried re-saving the projects with "remove downloaded projects from the sequencer" but that didn't work.
I also noticed that when i start from a batch file and hit the "remove downloaded projects from the sequencer" whilst the sequencer is in progress, the projects are not removed.
Even simpling opening OEE, choosing the correct sequencer settings and moving projects to it still results in them looping.
Please fix and advise.