serious problem with a downloaded project

Jhone 08/29/2011 02:00 am
Dear Metaproducts,

We own your software (Offline Explorer) for downloading a specific website (for great business issues).
The website address is: tukipedia.com
We have a huge problem of viewing the site again with your software (even it worked well for a while – worked well for about 2 months).
I will explain:
After installing the software, I opened a new project and downloaded only one site from the internet- the following website to my computer: tukipedia.com.
Your software worked well and showed me the whole downloaded site and all its pages and pictures in times which I couldn't have connection to the Internet.
Someday when I get into the software, I got a weird message (can't remember the error content text) and after that, the website was gone from the projects Manu on the left side of the software. Actually the whole left projects Manu just gone (don't know how to retrieve it).
I found out that all the website files and pages are still in the same folder which it was downloaded for the first time, but I can't see the website as I used to - like a "regular" site through the software (like an online site).
I tried to install the software on a different computer in order to load the site files but can't do that. What is wrong?!
The big problem is that the original owners of the site update the site content and I can't have the old form and data as it used to be (before the updating).
How can I manage the software to read the downloaded files again and letting me see the website as I used to see it - like an online one?

Few spots which I must emphasize:
1) In the downloaded folder project, there is a file called: default.htm. The file's content is:
Offline Explorer Enterprise Projects:
• http://"thenameofthesite".com/ --- The specific site which I downloaded

How Can I Fix The Problem?!
It is very important and critical to me to have back the "old site" again.
Oleg Chernavin 08/29/2011 06:52 am
Can you clarify whether you see the Projects/Map/Levels/Queue tabs on the left part?

If not, please use Ribbon - View tab to allow them.

If the Projects tree is visible, but contains no projects, then:

In most cases, it is easy to recover lost projects. All Projects are in the webdown.dat file, and there are many backups of that file.

Open the Options dialog | Advanced | File Locations section. Please see the Projects, Maps and Templates folder location.

Now quit Offline Explorer Pro, open Windows Explorer and browse to that folder. Select all files with the webdown filename (webdown.dat is the Projects file, the rest are backup copies) and copy them to another directory to keep them intact.

Select the most recent file with the maximum size and copy it back under the webdown.dat filename.

Start Offline Explorer Pro to see if all of your Projects are in place. If something is wrong with the Projects list, try to repeat the process with another webdown file.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff