translation questions and request

wbtstm 07/25/2011 04:19 am
Hello,

1 Does oee translate (offline or mixed) untranslated files (online translation) at export time ?

2 If it is not the case i will really appreciate this feature for these reasons.
a) I Download a lot of website and keep primary files only for url subtitute to work well after restarting the project for update
b) Download and parsing will be very fast files downloaded are the primary ones without any translation and when exporting it translate all using the checked cases of url subtitute and translation options (offline online mixed)
c) The user is to be informed so he disable the translation at download time or translate when downloading
d) Oee is the best even without this feature but i want it to be better every time.

Thank you for the hard work

I'm sorry for my bad english (I am Frensh).
Oleg Chernavin 07/26/2011 04:32 pm
Export dialog has the "Keep online links" setting. If you check the box, then all links that point online (as a result of Online Links Translation mode of the Project Properties) will be kept as they are.

Perhaps, this is what you need.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
wbtstm 07/26/2011 05:34 pm
Hi,

I meant this :

I download site www.something.com and use url substitute :
? = & -------> /
index.php?request=kind&thing=alpha ------> index.php/request/kind/thing/alpha
When restarting oee i have to redownload the hole website unless I add keep primary files.

when keeping primary files I have no problem of translation or exporting. But what I will really appreciate is changing the url substitute without redownloading the hole website. It doesn't matter that the website is not viewable till exporting.

I think that letting the user choose between translation at download time or export time is good.

buy.

Oleg Chernavin 07/28/2011 04:26 pm
I see now. You mean apply URL Substitutes rules when exporting. Well, I will think about this. Actually, such need is very rare.

Oleg.