TorrentPortal Archival Website Rip

Paul Limoges 07/23/2011 09:14 am
I am trying to backup the torrents on torrentportal.com now and one of the problems is that it downloads the whole torrent file, even though i disabled loading from bit torrent protocol. I had thisd problem3 years ago with demonoid.com but since its gone away.
Paul Limoges 07/26/2011 04:29 pm
ERROR - You have accessed the Download page over 100 Times in the last 30 Minutes. (875 requests received. First request 361 seconds ago @ 145.43 Req. per min)

Please try again 1800 seconds after your first request, further requests will be denied. If you are a bot trying to download, please space out your download requests so you send no more than 100 Requests every Half Hour. That is more than enough to download EVERY torrent uploaded each day and not knock out our services.

TorrentPortal.com
Oleg Chernavin 07/26/2011 04:29 pm
Try to use my suggestion I posted in another forum thread:

Disable torrent file downloads in the settings. Download the whole site and then enable these files again and use Download Missing Files mode to build the queue of these files. Also, set Offline Explorer to use 1 download connection and set big delay between downloads to avoid too fast files downloads.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff