Michael Bell 05/20/2011 04:47 pm
I had a questions about exporting via OLE. I am trying to use OLE to run projects, wait for them to complete, export them and then package the up for FTP. I would use the built in options like auto export but in the OLE properties for a project i could not find a way to check to see if that specific project was exporting. From what I can tell i can only see if the entire application is exporting something. Is this correct? Is there another way to determine if a specific project is exporting and when it completes? I want to fire off some other logic post exportation.

Also if the exporting is on an application level, can i fire off exports for multiple projects separately while other projects are already exporting? I am trying to work on a project by project basis, and I want to make sure that I'm not stopping a project's export, by starting another one concurrently.
Oleg Chernavin 05/21/2011 05:58 am
I added new properties for that:

http://www.metaproducts.com/download/betas/eesetup.exe

IMainOE.ProjectExporting
IOEProject.IsExporting

They are described in the Help file. Unfortunately, multiple exports are not implemented, even in sequental mode yet.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Michael Bell 05/23/2011 10:13 am
So what you are saying is that that application does not support a queued export functionality or a concurrent export functionality yet. Would it be safe to create my own external queuing system using the IsExporting then, or is that not supported?
Oleg Chernavin 05/23/2011 04:50 pm
Both queued and concurrent export is missing yet. I think, your own queue would be a perfect solution for now.

Oleg.