How to download videos?

Shahram 03/16/2011 03:23 am
Hi
Would you please help me? Why videos can’t be downloaded from this website (www.tellyads.com), I tried several with Offline Explorer Enterprise 5.9 (trail version) but always it downloaded site without videos. Is there any solution?
I appreciate your help in advance.
Regards
Shahram
Shahram 03/16/2011 09:37 am
This site contains more than 10000 flv files and it is so important for me to find a way to download them, please help.
Thanks
Oleg Chernavin 03/16/2011 10:19 am
I made an improvement in the code, so it now will load FLV files. Please update your oe.exe file to the new version:

http://www.metaproducts.com/download/betas/OEP3335.ZIP

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
shahram 03/17/2011 03:24 pm
It was great help, thanks so much. I will try it and will tell you the result.
But please tell me when I am downloading this site if system crash or internet connection stops, what will happen for OEP project? Does it destroyed and I should start downloading from beginning or I could continue downloading from the rest?
Thanks so much again for your help.
Oleg Chernavin 03/17/2011 03:45 pm
Offline Explorer saves Project settings automatically every 5 or 10 minutes - this can be setup in the Options dialog. So, there is a low chance that the changes will be lost. But you can click the Save Changes button every time you add a Project or make changes - just to be sure.

Regarding how to continue a download - in most cases it is enough to select "Do not load existing files" in the Project Properties dialog and start the download. All previously downloaded files will be skipped and Offline Explorer will continue loading links from these files.

Oleg.