I have a few questions,
1. What is the difference between the On-line translation and the Mixed translation?
2. What does the no-follow mean?
2. If I set the project level to 1 but in the URL filter->Server, I choose load up to 1 links on other server,
does this means the actual level is 2 instead?
Other links will work only if they begin from http:// prefix - point online.
2. Citation from Wikipedia: nofollow is a value that can be assigned to the rel attribute of an HTML a element to instruct some search engines that a hyperlink should not influence the link target's ranking in the search engine's index. It is intended to reduce the effectiveness of certain types of search engine spam, thereby improving the quality of search engine results and preventing spamdexing from occurring.
This is useful only if you want to download a site and republish it online.
3. Yes, you are correct. This other servers level will be additional to the basic Level setting.