Parts of Website won't Download?

Art Vandellay 05/11/2010 12:05 pm
Hello,

I'll admit right away that I'm a noob to the whole downloaded website thing, I've been trying to download a few websites in order to have them burned onto CD/DVDs for archival purposes.

One of the sites I'm attempting to download is located here:

http://websites.horrornights.be/2008site/index.html

Whenever I try to download, I don't get any error messages that I'm aware of, but whenever I attempt to browse the downloaded website, it seems to "hang" at certain sections. For example, there's one part where it counts down and you click to enter a "Flythrough the mirror" sequence that I'll guess is java based, I don't know alot about this, but right clicking brings up a thing for Adobe Flash Player....but on my downloaded site it just "Hangs" at a certain number....

Are there some settings that need to be properly "tweaked" in order to download the site correctly?
Oleg Chernavin 05/11/2010 01:46 pm
Perhaps, some files of the Flash applet were not fully downloaded. I would suggest you to select the Project that partially downloaded the site, click the AutoSave button on the Internal Browser toolbar and then click Browse. Offline Explorer Pro should download missing files.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Art Vandellay 05/12/2010 01:54 am
unfortunately, that didn't seem to help :(
Oleg Chernavin 05/12/2010 06:00 am
Sorry, so far I have no better ideas on how to download this.

Oleg.