Application Error

Mirek 06/24/2009 04:14 am
My OE Enterprise version grows up in memory to 0,6 - 1,2 GB end gets Application error - Exception EThread in module OE.exe at 0002DEFC. Thread creation error: (not enough place to do something) - something like that in my language.
I''ve got 5 folders, every folder has 100-150 projects, every project has 50-200 url''s to download. It''s only simple html and pictures with level=0. Projects are not indexed.
OE broke down meny times so there are projects not loaded, stoped and showed as loaded but they arent loaded because they hasn''t enough files.
I cant complete these project. OE is alwas cosing with errors.
help :)
Oleg Chernavin 06/24/2009 09:33 am
Can you please try the latest 5.6 version we released today:

http://www.metaproducts.com/download/opsetup.exe

Please let me know how it works. Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Mirek 06/25/2009 05:19 am
> Can you please try the latest 5.6 version we released today:
>
> http://www.metaproducts.com/download/opsetup.exe
>
> Please let me know how it works. Thank you!
>
I''v instaled it and works very well but I realized that the setings are reseted and when I set 200 conections it broke as before. So now I''ll work with 20 connections and carefully I''ll increment it watching stability.
Best regards
Mirek
Oleg Chernavin 06/25/2009 08:35 am
Thank you! It will be a great relief for me if it started working flawessly.

Oleg.
Mirek 06/29/2009 08:28 am
Enterprise 5.5 stability works only with 20 connections but it''s not enaugh for me. With 500 connections I downloaded 9 MB but now (with 20 connections) only 0,5 MB.
Could you do somthing with it?
Mirek
Oleg Chernavin 06/29/2009 09:40 am
Please use 5.6 version instead of 5.5. I think, it should work much better.

Oleg.
KaiLynn 09/13/2009 06:21 pm
> Please use 5.6 version instead of 5.5. I think, it should work much better.
>
> Oleg.

It is working only a little better.

Imagine, when I started URL MACRO with external files as a sources for "name" and "city" for url, where there are over 500 cities and 2000 or more names, OE have stopped working and the download rate, even when I left only one city in that text file, fall down to 5kb/s!! .....

Even single url loads only 32kB/s. I''ve checked the site myself and there is some problem with the program itself. Wget has more speed that OE I must admit.

Any updates maybe, without boosting the design in any way?
Oleg Chernavin 09/14/2009 05:53 am
Please try to uncheck the "Use alternaive connection method" box on the Internet tab of the Ribbon. Would it help?

Oleg.