Updateing site

Phill 05/11/2009 05:42 am
Currently trialing out Oe Enterprise .. and grabbed a website with login no problems

so now got my website downloaded and as updates daily want to try updateing new files

but the update only seems to change main page not the new galleries inside the main page

if i click on these links it tells me there not downloaded , documnet not found , and to add to project and when i do they work fine but need to do for every new page / image

the pages links look like this "\view_images.cfm?gallery_id=720&image_id=97449" and get saved offline like this "\view_images.cfm@gallery_id=720&image_id=97449" its these files it doesnt seem to update .

ive tried all settings in update but all result the same

please advise

Phill

Oleg Chernavin 05/11/2009 07:31 am
Perhaps, the Project settings do not allow these links to be downloaded. Please copy the actual URL (online) and use the Project Properties dialog - URL Omissions section to test it.

If nothing helps, please send me the Project settings by E-mail to support@metaproducts.com.

Select it, use Export - Project Settings - Copy button and paste to the E-mail message. I may need access to the site as well to reproduce.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff